The Letter Legislature
I am not a number! I am a free man!
The Letter Legislature: One letter will arrive for every scene that is solved. When the chambers are full, return and seek the learned counsel of the letters.
This scene is unlocked after For Letter or Worse. As you complete the puzzles, the members of the Letter Legislature will return. You can check back here periodically to see your progress at refilling the congress.
- The Prologue unlocks no letters, but is necessary to reach the legislature.
- For Letter or Worse unlocks no letters, but is necessary to reach the legislature
- The Lift unlocks the j in the top row.
- Half a Notion unlocks the o in the third row.
- Lift Off unlocks the m in the third row.
- Fall From Grace unlocks the s in the fourth row.
- Lift Up unlocks the J in the fourth row.
- Actions Speak Louder unlocks the T in the bottom row.
- Lift A Finger unlocks the y in the bottom row.
- This, That, and the Other unlocks the E in the bottom row.
- Lift and Separate unlocks the K in the bottom row.
- On Speaking Terms unlocks the D in the third row.
- Beg the Question unlocks the i in the third row.